Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The Business Services Win Center provides full range of sales support services with around 40 bid coordinators, proposal authors, content management specialists, client visit experience experts, market intelligence analysts, graphics and knowledge managers in Poland, India and Guatemala.
We are looking for a full-time employee in Krakow to strengthen the team in providing content and knowledge support.
If you enjoy research and finding the right answers to business questions, you’ll enjoy knowledge management with the Win Center. Your responsibilities will include searching through a variety of sources for information critical to the success of multi-million dollar deals, and talking to people from every level of Business Services to gather facts and figures.
Build your expertise and learn more about how Capgemini Business Services works – our products, services, delivery centers and clients. Be part of the multi-cultural team that helps Business Services win!
- Manage and deliver content for Business Services proposals through the whole bid cycle
- Support the knowledge management process
- Work closely with sales and solution teams, subject matter experts and marketing to build and maintain the written materials repository used in sales pursuits
- Support the sales team in varied content related requests and projects
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal business development teams as well as the entire Capgemini Business Services organization
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Very good writing and communication skills (English)
- Project management skills (certificates not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work largely on your own initiative
- High degree of comfort working in virtual, cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
WHAT WOULD HELP YOUR APPLICATION:
- Good understanding of the BPO / Business Services industry
- Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- Analytical skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.