Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a full-time employee in Krakow to join the newly created Content and Knowledge Center of Excellence to support knowledge management automation programme and implementation of project knowledge management tool across Business Services engagements. During the run phase the CoE team will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and enhancement of engagements’ knowledge base.
- Supports project database set up for the individual engagements
- Ensures day-to-day database management:
-Creates / edits content based on the engagements’ needs and requirements
-Analyses feedback and enhances the database
-Works closely with engagement(s) to ensure the content is up to date and indexed/categorized correctly
- Becomes an expert in project tool usage after appropriate training
- Takes part in the content improvement initiatives (based on the benchmarking analysis between the engagements)
- Ensures all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to Client’s expectations.
- High level of diligence, analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluent English (min C1)
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work largely on your own initiative
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Showing continuous improvement mindset
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent client relationship management and communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Experience in Customer Service would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.