We are looking for a functional Contact Center Specialist!
Keeping in touch with customers should be flexible and effortless! Now we are looking for a functional Contact Center specialist making this happen.
You will be a part of an ambitious and competent team making a difference to our customers using both on-prem solutions as well as with SAAS.
The role will manage the delivery operations and responsibility for overall Service Delivery of a project including operations, transition, finance and providing leadership in order to provide a high-quality service.
The role acts as a single point of contact & escalation point within customer organization and ensure that targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met. Performing analytics to understand the issues faced by agents/supervisors you will also be involved in projects focusing on new automation supporting the launches of new features, integration, and functionality.
Developing strong working relationship with key client stakeholders at the Regional/Global level to proactively address their needs is therefore vital.
If you have experience from Contact Center solutions and are interested in managing and developing delivery operations this could be the opportunity for you!
Some key Expectations
- 10+ years of proven experience of managing multiple, complex, and large engagements in contact centers.
- Program/project management.
- Experience around Retail/Consumer Products domain.
- Functional understanding of key functionalities in Contact Center solutions e.g. call screening, inbound/outbound calls management, IVR, multi-channel contact management, etc.
- Focused on customer value and improvement of overall customer experience.
- Leadership skills in a multicultural environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities
- Functional knowledge of Genesys Pure Engage application
- Understanding of smart routing, workforce optimization, augmented agents, outbound Interaction management
- Capturing and understands customers’ feedback and sentiments in real time.
- Deliver efficient, accurate, and personalized case resolutions while ensuring customer satisfaction and providing opportunities to push up and cross-sell.
- Manage employee retention, turnover, and recruitment processes for the project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player committed to timely delivery of projects.
- Ability to follow the process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives.
- Understanding of customer experience to improve business process and operations.