Job Title: : Contact Center Platform Developer
Location: NYC, NY
- 3+ years of software development experience working on open source, commercially available contact center platform software
- Previous experience with call center technologies such as Avaya, Genesys, NICE or similar technologies
- 5+ years of experience in a large enterprise in an architectural development role
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments with proven implementations
- Experience leading architecture using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience with NoSQL, APIs, Big Data Technologies, NLP, MLP and Open Source Commercial grade highly scalable solutions
- Ability to establish repeatable processes, best practices and implement version control software in a team environment
- Development of multiple voice, chatbot and other contact center software applications by bringing on multiple Contact Center Developers at different levels
- Strong communication skills, being a self-starter and having the ability to work in a strong multi-location team environment is a necessity
- Experience with enterprise deployment options is preferred with the financial services or banking contact center industry
- This role is responsible for using the existing suite of contact center technologies to deliver the application build proof of concepts for each squad and ensuring that the technology developed meets the return on investment expected by the business.
- Understand and implement coding best practices to deliver a high quality code. Additional responsibilities include implementing secure coding practices related to internet facing applications.
- The contact center platform developer will ensure usage of enterprise AWS services where possible to meet business demands and desired business outcomes.
- This role will be responsible for developing the PoC for the new Cloud platform.
- The role of the Contact Center Developer is to develop, integrate, and support multiple contact centers across various lines of business.
- This includes and is not limited to new development, customizations of existing technologies and modernizing existing technical stacks leveraged across the Contact Centers and their respective platforms
- The candidate will also be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and implementing enhancements and modifications on multiple platforms
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.