Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune
Insights and Data is one of the fastest growing units and a ‘Cool Place to Work’ within the Capgemini Group. I&D India teams serve all geographies and sectors delivering Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Management and Warehousing, Master Data Management, Enterprise Content Management, Big Data, Data Science and Analytics, Cool BI and AI/Cognitive solutions – covering end to end application Development and Maintenance lifecycle services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Enterprise BI Solution Architect is responsible for creating winning solution for Insights & Data sales bids and deliver strategic consulting and architecture transformation assignments for clients. You’ll work across a number of bids and engagements to:
- As a member of Advisory and Architecture Team evangelize I&D Offerings and contribute to its further development and/or customization
- Map existing and new opportunities for identified clients and put together business case and/or Transformation Map for client and sector growth
- Work with I&D Sector leads to review portfolio and identify clients with potential for I&D penetration
- Advise bid /pre-sales team on I&D Value Proposition
- Collaborate with I&D Practice teams and Alliance teams to devise innovative solutions
- Fluent in Enterprise Architecture & Frameworks, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing technology architecture, both traditional and new, covering Reporting and Visualization, Big Data, Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Platform play
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Experience 15+-20+ years. Minimum 10 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, 5 years in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Business Data Lake, Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence, Cloud BI implementations and 5 years in Strategic Consulting to CXO level stakeholders
- Hands-On expertise in key areas of both traditional and modern Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing tools covering reporting, data warehousing and visualization
- Two to three End-to-End project lifecycle experience covering transformation project envisioning, implementation roadmap development, business case preparation and buy-in, enterprise architecture and modeling, solution architecture and design, enabling development test and rollout implementation cycles and pre-sales consulting, proposal development, oral defense and demonstrated thought leadership
- Leader profile: for instance thought leadership, or bid leader profile
- Consulting skills: listen, interview, present, structure, model, analyze, linking to business value
- Commercial attitude: every interaction with the client has a commercial dimension, both in sales and delivery. Our mission is to sell large INSIGHTS & DATA downstream work
- Global appetite: willing to travel for sales support and delivery. Usually short trips of a couple of days for sales support, occasionally bid or delivery work during a couple of weeks.
- Team player: willingness to work in a team, share, support others, being responsive.
Functional and Technical requirement:
- Leverages domain and enterprise architecture knowledge gained from industry experience to help interpret organization business context and align BI strategies.
- Uses appropriate analytical tools and external resources to develop focused plans and priorities
- Understands the complexities and opportunities inherent in the global business environment and calibrate one to meet diversified needs.
- Defines and monitors process efficiencies