At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
The focus of your role:
As a Lead Training Consultant, you will enable the training and capability development for major enterprise transformation programs that span business, process and technology change. You will work with our project teams and clients to manage end to end activities to design, develop and deliver training outcomes, and be a key member of our local and off-shore training teams to bring these training solution to life.
You will collaborate with our organizational change managements to ensure the alignment of training with the related change management and workforce transformation outcomes, and have future opportunities to build your exposure and capabilities in these areas.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the identification, design, develop and implementation of end to end training and capability development solutions.
- Advise our clients and our project teams on the training solutions to meet their required training by leveraging leading practice and tools to deliver effective training outcomes.
- Work on large process and technology transformation programs spanning a range of business functions and processes.
- Work with off-shore training development teams, and an our local and off-shore project teams.
- Be given the opportunity to develop your capabilities in training management, learning and development design and broaden your capabilities and experience in organisational change management and workforce transformation.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in training management, working in medium to large training teams for business transformation projects, ideally based on agile delivery.
- Experience in technology platforms such as SAP across a range of business functions and process areas
- Have knowledge and experience in training development and change adoption platforms (i.e. SAP Enable Now, WalkMe etc.), and knowledge of change management and design principles and methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong core consulting, and working with large teams, ideally including offshore teams.
- Ability to identify and articulate the training need, and develop training solutions the meets the training requirement of the organisation and their teams
- Understanding of change management, and the relationship between training and change activities
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.