Our market-leading clients are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from, and motivated by, technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realise business benefits, the Future of Technology team within Capgemini Invent exists to drive this business transformation with our clients.
We understand that technology-focused business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence. Often the challenge is knowing where to start.
Where can business can see the most return on initial investment? Our clients look to Capgemini Invent for advice and strategy on leading technologies and trust us to be able to be hands-on to deliver as well.
Capgemini Invent offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
· Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
· Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
· You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and direct high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
· Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
· We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
· There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding
The focus of your role is to help clients to understand the capability and impact of digital transformation and technology. You will advise in shaping their vision of technology and business capabilities, build a strategy to succeed and define digital transformation roadmaps to deliver the strategy.Using your skills in strategy execution, you will own and deliver the transformation for our clients. Skills in operating model design, business analysis, agile delivery, business process and organisation design will all be learned, developed and tailored for our clients’ needs.
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate. You are assured working in a technology environment – but may not necessarily have an IT background or be an expert in IT – you will bring proven skills and experience at leading and delivering management consultancy projects.
Tech Strategy: Strategy definition and the high-level operating model for the IT and business organisation. This is the first step in engaging our clients.
Understanding and shaping a vision, aligning stakeholders and outlining a high-level operating model and the technical options are Essential to success digital transformation. We advise and shape areas such as platform-based strategy,
API strategy and Cloud, including the business case & benefits modelling
Tech Transformation: With a strategy defined, and a high-level operating model defined, the transformation to execute the strategy varies by the size and scale of the client. One of our core offers is the Agile at Scale and DevSecOps transformation, where we include DevSecOps, tooling, and bring-to-life the Cloud transformation.