With more than 190 000 employees, Capgemini is present in more than 40 countries and has celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2017. The Group is one of the world leaders in consulting, IT services and outsourcing and saw revenue hit €12.5 billion revenue in 2016. With its customers, Capgemini designs and implements business, technology and digital solutions that meet their needs and bring them innovation and competitiveness.
Within Business Technology & Transformation department, specialized in Operational Consulting, you join the Operational Excellence team, as Senior Consultant.
You support Manufacturing and / or Supply Chain departments of our key client accounts at national and international level.
Your missions are linked with the following areas:
– performance measurement and analysis
– diagnosis of industrial maturity & recommendations
– management of continuous improvement projects (Lean, DMAIC, MRP2, process reengineering, …)
– implementation of new technologies (Digital, Industry 4.0)
You will be in charge of implementing Quality and Supply Chain requirements, including improvement plans.
The role will involve frequent travels for business.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring products compliance, on-time and on-quality deliveries
• Developing, performing and documenting industrial assessments
• Managing industrial quality surveillance
• Managing, correcting and improving industrial performance, shop floor, logistics, suppliers sites…
• Ensuring Supply Chain and Quality expertise to multi-functional teams
• Being responsible for Risk Management, mitigation and action plans
• Managing and conducting regular reviews, escalation and feedback loops
• Lead ToW (Transfer of Work) execution
• Lead APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) implementation for NPI (New Product Introduction)
• Lead D-FMEA and P-FMEA implementation