At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
Risk & Regulation Powered by Data is a Capgemini Invent capability embedded within our Financial Services practice and helps Finance, Risk and Compliance functions manage risk and compliance at minimum cost within today’s fast moving regulatory environment. The focus is on supporting three key areas – accelerating the future of risk and compliance, reducing cost and complexity, and managing regulatory frameworks. We primarily work with major Banks, as well as Insurance, Wealth, and Speciality Finance sectors. Our Business Analysts/ Consultants add value to these clients by leveraging Data Solutions and Risk Analytics to provide unique insights and industry expertise across all risk categories including Financial, Operational, Regulatory, Financial Crime, Fraud, Operational Resilience, amongst others.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a project team including risk and compliance operating model reviews, risk-in-change, process modelling and reengineering, regulatory investigations and remediation, obligations management, risk and internal control reviews, policies and procedures, corporate governance model and risk and regulatory reporting
- Work with client stakeholders across all lines of defence including Operations, IT, Legal, Strategy, HR, Front, Middle and Back Office to gain a thorough understanding of risk frameworks, processes and procedures
- Identify, define, and document complex business specifications and requirements for multiple risk applications, platforms and procedures
- Assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Capgemini Invents Risk & Regulation Powered by Data capability, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
What you’ll bring:
- Experience within a Management Consulting firm, risk consulting and/or banking is essential
- Work experience in advisory services to the Financial Services Industry or from the industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) on Risk Management in any of the areas below:
- Financial Crime
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Credit Risk
- Risk analytics – technology risk
- Strong track record of Risk / Compliance process design and re-engineering
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, such as APRA, AUSTRAC and ASIC rules, IFRS 9, Banking Code of Conduct etc.
- Experience on a risk & compliance transformation project
- Interpersonal skills, with proven experience working in teams
- Successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, ideally using MS suite – particularly powerpoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Professional Certifications Preferred: CAMS, FRM, CFA, CISA
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
- Diversity and Inclusion – we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
- Digital Inclusion – at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
- Environmental Sustainability – Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.