Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
An overview of the role:
This role is an exciting blend of management consulting skills plus experience in user research, and service design. You’ll be asked to:
• Analyse and map complex processes and user journeys
• Prototype and test end-to-end service journeys
• Deliver service concepts, blueprints and other service design artefacts
• Run and lead design workshops to ensure user are at the heart of the service/product
• Have strong communication skills to shape and influence design decisions
• Uncover customer needs and pain points through qualitative & quantitative data
• Stay abreast of technology, market and user trends
• Lead experiments and design sprints
• Help structure the delivery of service and product design projects
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Deliver quality consulting work that meets client commercial and strategic objectives
• Engage clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
• Be an advocate and inspire colleagues and clients about the benefits and value of Service Design
You’ll be working in a range of sectors, including among others retail, consumer goods, utilities, telco, financial services, and life sciences; as well as in the public sector.
As a Consultant you’ll not only deliver quality user research, business analysis, and service design, you’ll also help mentor and oversee less experienced consultants, and model our values and behaviour.
Collaboration and Innovation
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
A good fit for this role will bring many of the skills, experience, and attributes below
• Experience of product development and/or customer experience design
• An understanding of the challenges of designing for digital
• Experience in all stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
• Experience facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
• The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
• Experience managing and leading teams
• Comfort leading sessions with senior clients
• Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
• Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
• Experience working in sectors that operate in complex regulatory environments like Financial Services or healthcare would be a plus
What we offer at Capgemini Invent
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
frog and Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.