Why join frog?
frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project.
The focus of your role
As part of the CRM & Customer Loyalty team in frog, your primary focus will be on helping our clients transform the way they engage with their customers, maintain loyalty and leverage technology to achieve this. From designing new customer propositions powered by data to delivering transformation programmes across CRM and customer loyalty, you will be supporting clients through their journey of reaching their customers better and will enjoy a variety and richness of experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal development.
We are looking for your strategic, transformation, digital and delivery experience to compliment and augment the knowledge within the CRM & Customer Loyalty team, and support the development of propositions that help support our growth ambition. We are looking for individuals who are passionate in supporting our clients to design, deliver and optimise their customer engagement, with a focus on omnichannel and contact centre transformation.
It is an exciting time for the CRM & Customer Loyalty team, and we are looking for experienced, energised individuals to help accelerate our growth. team, and support the development of propositions that help support our growth ambition. We are looking for individuals who are passionate in supporting our clients to design, deliver and optimise their customer engagement, with a focus on omnichannel and contact centre transformation.
It is an exciting time for the CRM & Customer Loyalty team, and we are looking for experienced, energised individuals to help accelerate our growth.
What you’ll do
Working as a Consultant brings a variety of opportunities to learn, share and shine. In this role you will:
• Drive new customer strategies and propositions to support our client’s ambition
• Design and deliver the customer, business transformation and digital capabilities across CRM, customer loyalty, customer journey design, customer service, focusing in multi-channel operations
• Help clients seize new opportunities by exploring and inventing new engagement tactics, testing-and-learning, and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage
• Use your understanding of how customer data can be used to optimise all aspects of a customer-centric organisation
• Ensure you can play back the challenges of acquiring and maintaining this data
• Work closely with enterprise and boutique technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients to delivery great customer experiences
What you’ll bring
• A strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals
• Proven experience of being part of customer centric projects that focus in on online and physical touchpoints
• Experience in the Consumer Products & Retail and Financial Services sectors. Additional experience from Telco and Utilities would also be welcome
• Passion and experience in developing new customer propositions, cross-channel experiences and connecting these
• Hands-on experience of selecting, delivering using leading digital marketing and customer engagement technologies and platforms
• Comfortable articulating the value of the customer, their behaviours and motivations as a key part of any client’s growth and transformation strategy
• Experience in delivering within large customer transformation programmes and smaller, agile cross-discipline projects
• A natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
• Optional experience in:
• CRM design & optimisation
• CRM platform selection & value optimisation
• B2C and/or B2B Loyalty proposition & programme design & optimisation
• Customer personals and journeys / user experience design
• Customer segmentation and personalisation
• Commercial analysis and business case of customer propositions / offers
• Business requirements & process mapping
• Operating model design of customer functions
• Change management
• Agile delivery approaches
• Functional understanding of a range of eCommerce, CRM, digital marketing, loyalty and physical channel (e.g. in-store, branch) technologies
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Consulting experience is advantageous however is not a necessity
• Intellectually strong with an excellent academic background
• Experience of working in a demanding project environment
• Can demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility
frog and Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/