Consultant- Public Sector- Business Case
Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdor Page.
An overview of the role:
Your role will be to support our Government clients in their development of business cases for some of the largest digital and stratgeic transformation programmes in the Public Sector. To support our clients in delivering these programmes, you will provide economic and financial analysis, assess options and present compelling cases for change. You will advise clients on their existing business case content and support the generating of content to deliver compelling business cases, as well as supporting delivery of their programmes.
Why this role?
You want to be part of a rapidly growing team delivering some of the most exciting work across the Public Sector. You want to accelerate your own career and take on a wide range of responsibilities that include:
- Engagement with senior clients to support the delivery of the largest digital and strategic transformation programmes across the Public Sector
- Delivering business cases and programme support with a wide variety of skills, depending on the type of engagement
- Supporting sales large delivery programmes with data and analytics at the centre
- Supporting the creation of thought leadership and developing the propositions that reflect Capgemini Invent’s position as a leading public sector management consultancy
- Developing your career and consulting skillset through a wide range of learning and development opportunities and resources.
You will already have some experience in supporting business cases for programmes and projects in the public sector, either with a consultancy or as a civil servant.
You’ll be confident working in a technology environment, but may not necessarily have an IT background or be an expert in IT. You will bring proven skills and experience at supporting and delivering management consultancy projects (or similar).
We maintain increasingly high standards for our consultants and in all cases require candidates with:
- Proven intellectual strength. You’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 1-3* years’ work experience, ideally in a consultancy or as a civil servant
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You’ll demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
- Desirable – experience within development and implementation of digital transformation, operating models and/or process redesign projects.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/