Primary Skill : Service Virtualization Tester
Primary – Service Virtualization Tester.
1.Candidate with min. experience of 4 – 8 years, who is currently working with SOA and Service Virtualization Test solutions projects.
2. Candidate should poses strong expertise and have hands on experience in developing SOA and Service Virtualization test automation frameworks using industry standard tool CA LISA/ CA DevTest
3. Candidate should poses strong hands-on experience working with technology implementations involving Web 2.0, XML, XPATH, XQuery, SOAP, REST, Web services, JMS, IBM MQ, JDBC, ESB Integration involving middleware’s like TIBCO, Oracle Fusion, Web methods, IBM DataPower etc.
4. Candidate should develop custom base virtual services or automation scripts using tool features.
5. Candidate should poses strong understating on standard SDLC Waterfall and Agile based project methodologies and implementations
6. Candidate should have worked on developing custom DPH's using CA DevTest tool fearures Secondary Skills/Added Advantages
7. Exposure towards SAP, Mainframes, DW BI based integrations would be an added advantage.
8. Candidate should have knowledge in Java, Groovy or any equivalent scripting languages
9. Any relevant certifications towards SOA, Service Virtualization, Java/J2EE/.NET – C#, will be a major plus. “Apply now