Looking for SQA consultants for Bangalore Location
- Building awareness of the project specific processes amongst the project team by providing necessary training, conducting a walkthrough of the processes and templates & assisting in setting up Tools.
- Guiding the PM/SDM in preparing planning artifacts by giving a walkthrough of the templates, sharing sample documents, life cycle models, best practices etc.
- Reviewing planning documents like PGP/SQP/CMP/annexure to PGP/SQP to ensure that all contractual quality requirements are addressed in planning documents.
- Assisting the PM/SDM in closing the review comments and tracks the comments to closure.
- Assistance with process tailoring and contribute towards finalizing them through discussions with SEPG
- Understanding the contractual requirements and aligning the metrics program, suggestions for appropriate tools (where ever possible) to meet the contractual requirements
- Metrics definition for account and assistance during implementation through analysis
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for Causal analysis based on metrics program for the account
- Timely process reviews, reporting and escalation to Senior Management
- Ensure readiness of the account for internal and external audits
- Facilitation for closure of audit findings
- Provide triggers for Service Improvements in engagement ongoing basis
Location – Bangalore
Level – B2Apply now