Be empowered to create next-generation Configuration Management and build a digital future towards automation and DevOps for the world’s biggest brands!
Being a Configuration Manager at Capgemini means being part of a highly talented config & deployment team that is managing all aspects of the end-to-end release process (using scalable, repeatable and predictable processes).
You’ll be working with leading-edge technology, enterprise solutions and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Plan and implement source and configuration management processes.
- Plan and implement automated build processes.
- Ensuring successful releases through effective release planning, deployment scheduling, deployment execution, communication in an environment that has frequent releases.
- Work with various development teams to plan and develop product builds and build release automation.
We’re looking for outstanding Configuration Manager who can bring:
- Experience of Configuration & release management in an agile system development context.
- Experience in relevant techniques, e.g. SVN, GIT/Bit bucket, Gerrit, Maven and Jenkins.
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Configuration Management certification.
- Experience from DevOps and Continuous Integration.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please get in touch with us,
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.