- Qualified accountant (CA) or CA-Inter with minimum 6 years experience in SOX environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office packages
- Ability to control the auditee and ensure independence in work, having a strict view of the activities, but at the same time ensures that the business interests are taken into consideration.
- Good working knowledge on SAP
- Coordination, Team building skills, effective communication and liaising with the management on day to day activities and producing dashboards on monthly basis
- Implement all aspects of Continuous Control streaming , Enhance knowledge on controls in ICF and Sox processes, Manage Internal Audit and External Audit,
- Process improvements in reporting and ways of working
- Responsible to management to provide independent assessment of efficiency and effectiveness of the design and operation of internal controls and operating procedures
- Manage Attrition, Manage handover process in case of attrition, Team management and grooming, Identification of back up and grooming & Set up system of best practice sharing and discussions
- Assessing appropriateness of accounting principles and policies adopted and ensuring compliance of GAAP, IFRS, SOX AND Accounting Standards and Statements
- Ensuring compliance with corporate laws, tax laws and other major legislations applicable in specific to the industry / operations of the Company.
- Understanding and assessing risks involved, performing risk analysis and creation of fraud analytics models. Understanding the processes and internal control environment identification of controls, accessing adequacy thereof, testing and evaluating the operating effectiveness of internal controls. Performing the risk analysis / assessment for new and existing controls, Annual risk assessment
- Documentation of Risk Control Matrix (RCM), SOPs and Test script for Internal Financial Controls as per the requirement of the Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable Statutes.
- Application of various audit methodology for securing audit comfort and evidence including performing reconciliations, re-computations, analytics and various number crunching activities