Desired candidate profile –
Job description –
1. Conduct periodic Risk Assessment, review the identified/open risk and guide the client engagements and support function to treat the risk through cost effective controls
2. Conduct Business Impact Analysis for client engagements and support function
3. Guide the client engagements and support function to draft Business Continuity Plan and test as per Operational Risk & Compliance Calendar
4. Conduct periodic Information Security and Business continuity awareness sessions for all new joiners
5. Develop and promote Information security and Business continuity awareness through various channels like email blasters, posters..
6. Frontend Security Incident Response and Management for Security and Business continuity incidents
7. Develop Information security procedures in line with Global ISMS and enforce the same
8. Conduct Due diligence for new premises and extension of floors in the existing building
9. Conduct Due diligence for new suppliers and 3rd Parties used in the BSv operations
10. Takes responsibility to support the effective running of a set scope of physical locations / management systems or functions with support from a Risk and Compliance Manager.
11. Good technical documentation skills
12. Executes assigned activities within the overall scope of work.
13. Maintains detailed status for all activities in the area.
14. Reports regularly.
15. Maintain Stakeholder relationship
September 13, 2018
Entry level / Graduate
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
BPO / Consulting