Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Fluent Polish
- Good command of spoken and written English (B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (process administration, Project management, HR Administration) for at least 1 year
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- MS Excell skills
We are looking for a communicative, analytical and project/task orientated person to join our Compensation & Benefits Team!
You will have a chance to work with professionals and support internal clients.
You will be responsible for administration of Employee Capital Plans (PPK) according to legal requirements and internal procedures.
The Compensation & Benefits Specialist will also interact with the Client’s employees on a daily basis via phone, case management tool and ensuring proper resolution of PPK-related queries and requests.
Another aspect of the job is supporting team members in other benefits and/or compensation related tasks.
- PPK administration – particularly:
- processing resignations and enrollments
- passing data to payroll
- processing and storing documentation
- Process control
- Contact with vendors
- Answering calls /cases and help the employees to navigate through the Employee Capital Plans rules and procedures
- Providing clarifications and guidance on PPK policies, procedures and processes
- Supporting other team members in benefits and/or compensation related tasks
Compensation & Benefits – we are a Team of experts, people with passion for excellence who operate within areas of Compensation & Benefits and provide end-to-end services for our internal, Polish clients. We offer diverse tasks, balanced mix of standard and project related duties, support of professionals and great work atmosphere.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal
growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing