Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 3 years’ experience in Communications, Digital Marketing or Employer Branding/Employee Relations
- Fluent spoken and written English [mandatory]
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office applications, Yammer, Canva [or equivalent graphic and video editing tools]
- Strong proof-reading skills with an eye for detail coupled with the ability to customize content to suit different audiences
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- A keen eye for compelling visual content when producing and designing communications items
- Comfortable working in a complex, matrix organisation managing multiple senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- The ability to operate effectively and independently in an environment of constant change and to tight deadlines
Context of the role:
Capgemini is currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic Communications Manager in Poland, specifically within their Business Services team. The Communications Manager will own the communications campaigns for a small portfolio of strategic Accounts, supporting internal communications across our Delivery teams in addition to communications for our Client audience.
The successful candidate will be able to develop digital strategies and execute multiple and varied communications activities that comply with our global marketing guidelines.
The role will report into the Business Services Engagement Director and will work hand in hand with the Operational Leadership teams to create appropriate business and people centric content in professional, innovative formats that supports internal community engagement.
What duties will help you grow?
In this varied communications role, you will be responsible for promoting Capgemini’s capabilities and client success stories to strengthen our image and reputation with key client stakeholders and their end-customers and improve employee engagement across our own teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and own a consistent communication plan for our Accounts across various internal channels
- Develop and own creative campaign ideas that achieve a high employee engagement rate, through personalized communication that appeals to a target audience across multiple geographies
- Support Operational Leadership in designing and presenting business outcome focused content for external stakeholders
- Deliver effective digital content e.g. presentations, newsletters, SharePoint (Intranet) content, blogs, podcasts, videos, social media posts ensuring consistency around brand usage and tone
- Support communication events (live and virtual)
- Support and co-create people engagement activities with the local Leadership team
- Update and support a calendar of communications activities
- Proactively seek and research best practice communication methods and tools
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).