In this pivotal role you’ll will oversee new and existing business opportunities, translating technical and operational solutions into complex deal models. You’ll have a hugely positive impact on the new business development of our operations in the Public Sector.
The individual will be required to undertake bespoke modelling; and will need to have extremely strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across the business spectrum, including customers.
• Financial modelling and support for new business activities, working closely with bid teams to provide commercial and financial support, making recommendations to get the best commercial deal and producing deal information including accounting determinations
• Provide support for the front end process, ensuring proposals for new work are commercially and financially sound.
• Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, complex analysis and “quick-tools” to support the business and to assist in decision-making.
• Provide support to the Sales Booking process, tracking, understanding and influencing a complex array of factors and parameters.
• Understand and support the complex commercial environment, including the development of the Financial Model and commercial terms which underpins our client pricing framework.
• Involvement with ad hoc project activities to support wider finance team
• Use of internal Capgemini tooling including Advanced Deal Modelling tool for the production of deal information and use of wider tooling to support business activities.
With a collaborative ethos, you’ll undertake bespoke modelling; and will bring extremely strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across the business spectrum, including customers. You’ll bring:
• Experience in financial/business modelling and/or bespoke financial/business analysis with ability to apply commercial knowledge to a range of activities.
• High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels in the business, and the ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
• Flexibility and the ability to absorb complex environments and add value quickly.
• Able to work in an unstructured environment and able to prioritise workload and work under a high degree of pressure, at times, during the bid cycle.
• Strong Excel skills and proven technical ability are essential, knowledge of VBA is desirable but not essential
• Experience of business case development and analytics advantageous
• Knowledge of the IT industry desirable but not essential
• Qualified accountant or qualified by experience preferred
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm