Commercial Architect | 14 to 16 years | Bengaluru
- Formulation of complete commercial framework, providing business case insights/pricing model customization from customer perspective viz. Resource based/Transaction based/Outcome based models.
- End-to-end commercial structuring of the deal
- Lead the efforts for the deals that are up for renewal / restructuring involving complex and aggressive customer negotiations.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales team to ensure that Competitive Intelligence is duly captured while structuring the commercial proposals.
- Assessing various risk factors and devising ways to mitigate them.
- Review & Mark up of Contract & Terms Sheet
- Active participation in contract negotiation
- People / Team management
- Track record in successfully leading the commercial streams of large and/ or complex outsourcing deals
- Expertise in cost & price modelling
- Good accounting knowledge, although does not necessarily need to have accounting qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel spreadsheet skills
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as a team player; high on execution
- Prior experience in the BPO or IT outsourcing industry;
- Good Communication skills
- Qualification – CA/ MBA Finance
- Experience of international, multi-country deals
- Detailed Knowledge of Finance & Accounting business processes
- Professional experience in a global / multinational set-up
- Prior experience/ Exp. in a Financial / Commercial Solutioning role/ Exp. in Customer Facing projects
- Prior experience in working with matrix/cross functional reporting relationships
May 8, 2021