A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Collibra Engineer/Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Position: Full time
- Develop and test Collibra integrations and workflows by using Collibra Connect and Workflow Developer toolset
- Develop Collibra integration solutions using MuleSoft
- Integrate Collibra with other enterprise tools Tableau Data Quality Tool Data Catalog Tool Master Data Management Solutions
- Customize workflows using eclipse and Activiti Load and configure all Collibra customized workflows
- Create Communities sub Communities and other Collibra Domains
- Create various Asset types Business Assets Technology Assets Data Assets and Governance Assets
- Create Relationships within datasets and between data sets applications systems and processes Create facilities for managing reference data Develop API REST SOAP to expose the metadata functionalities to the end users
- Experience in Data Governance of wide variety of data types structured semi structured and unstructured data and wide variety of data sources HDFS S3 Kafka Cassandra Hive HBase Elasticsearch
- Demonstrable expertise in bpmn workflows on Activiti workbench for data service agreement process controlled asset publication for business terms entities valid values DSA s
- Implement end to end data quality solution by integrating Collibra with Informatica IDQ Informatica metadata Manager through custom collibra connect flows Handle complex integrations between Collibra and various data sources systems throughout the division ensuring
- Collibra is a central Governing mechanism and integrated meta data management solution
- Develop Collibra Connect custom integrations for data ingestion Data Service Agreements Data Elements Data Quality Controls Data Quality Results into Collibra
- Hands on experience in use of scripting language such as Groovy Java JSON
- Hands on experience and expertise in complex BPMN diagrams using Eclipse Activiti plugin
- Experience with data formats such as XML CSV and JSON
- Experience working with unstructured machine logs
- knowledge of Tomcat XML JMS Mulesoft integration API Management technologies and standards
- Hands on experience in designing and developing BPMN workflows in Eclipse and Activity workbench
- Develop and build Collibra Integration solutions with downstream applications and databases using Mulesoft
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.