A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Collibra Developer with DGC
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
- Customize Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) based on client requirements
- Develop and Customize Collibra workflows using Groovy scripts
- Develop integration routines for Collibra DGC using Collibra Connect (Mulesoft)
- Develop custom integration routines using Collibra APIs
- Good SQL skills
Minimum Experience requirements
- Good understanding of Data Governance principles, Metadata management and data management principles
- Overall 8-10 years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in web based applications, java/J2EE, Spring experience
- 18+ months collibra specific experience with developing mulesoft/collibra connect and groovy scripts.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-