Collibra Developer | 4 to 15 years | Hyderabad & Bangalore
- To combine technical expertise with advanced product experience to deliver complex solutions to solve business problems.
- To support project management and stakeholders around the successful execution of design, development, and deployment tasks on project engagements.
- To convert business requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the customer’s solution.
- To act as a business analyst and technical services lead to coordinate the design and delivery of a solution.
- To become the recognized leader in analyzing customer requirements and offering multiple, optimal architectural and technical solutions to business problems.
- For the generation of new business by identifying opportunities in existing accounts.
- Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS concepts and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of Colibra Data Governance Center (Primary Skill) , BPMN 2.0 and Activiti workbench in Eclipse.
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter (Nice to have), Preferably knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Data management with Collibra
August 4, 2021