Collibra Developer | 4 to 6 years | Pune
- Experience in the capacity of data governance and technical responsibilities
- Lead the deployment of Collibra Data Governance platform by setting up the DEV, QA & PROD instances
- Setup the platform access management including roles and responsibilities of users, types of users and their access levels.
- Establish the asset configuration and hierarchy on the 3 instances as defined by the Data Governance Council / Implementation partner
- Establish the Service Delivery model by defining and deploying the service offerings, SLA performance metrics.
- Develop RUN books for support operations and maintain the prescribed quality of service through SLAs
- Knowledge of Data management standards and data governance practices, Data Quality, Data Profiling, reference data management and business glossary
- Should possess sound knowledge of User management, Metamodel configuration, License management, backup and restore, metrics and traceability groups and integrations
- 2-3 years of experience with business workflows and administration.
- Prior hands-on experience with Web Development XML, APIs (REST), JSON) and sound understanding of API.
- Practical knowledge of BPM workflow engineering and BPMN 2.0 will be a huge plus.
- Experience with RDBMS like Oracle, MS SQL, or MySQL.
September 30, 2020