Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Cash collection is an accounts receivable function of a business that aims to address issues of payment once invoices issued to the customers become overdue or delinquent. Cash collection usually involves negotiating payment arrangements and ensuring that money is paid on agreed time.
- Responsible for timely cash collection on invoices due to the Client
- Regularly reflects the status of credit and collection activities
- Ensure accounts receivables are cleared and that no unmatched item remains open
- Evaluates credit history combined with customer payment behavior and escalate it required
- Handles day-to-day activities and cooperate closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, salesmen, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ collection
- Very good knowledge of German (C1) and good knowledge of English (B2)
- At least 1 year experience in F&A processes or Customer Service
- Computer literate: MS Office, Outlook, Excel
- Good communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.