Role Brief – Cash Collection & Reconciliation
- Collect on outstanding debt for UK business
- Handling individual portfolio, manage disputes and reconciliation
- Managing internal/external calls and emails
Key Responsibilities –
- Check the debt statements, work per collections strategies
- Liaise with account managers for disputes and issues on portfolio
- Accounts reconciliations for clients
- Follow up for unapplied payments and overdue debt
- Identifying payments and work with applications team to apply the payments
- Processing of refunds e.g. Duplicate Payments, Over-payments & Credit Memo’s.
- Handling internal/external stakeholder calls.
- Reconcile and regular follow up on open cash exception, partially allocated and aged items.
- Handling reporting for the portfolio and other team activities
- Researching on Prepayments, Credit Memo & Applications of funds
Essential Skills and Experience –
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English
- Self starter, highly motivated and positive on job
- Good understanding of Collections activities
- Should be comfortable handling UK/US clients
Experience – 0 to 1 Yr (Fresher can also apply)
Primary Skills (Must have)
* Willing to work in UK/US shifts.
* Qualification – Full time Graduate/Post Graduate. CA/CS pursuing or completed need not apply.