An overview of the role
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Integrated Operations practice, you will help guide our Clients technology roadmap for large-scale transformations applying an end to end integrated vision of automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation to help our clients achieve a frictionless enterprise vision.
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
Why this role?
The IT Pillar support role will collaborate and support Technical Consulting, Technical Solutions Design, Technical Operations Design relating to both Order and bill to cash activities. The IT support role will architect and advise clients and teams on digital solutions to reduce process friction through technology, automation and data orchestration to connect data and processes outside of finance functions, to improve the outcomes of finance functions. The pillar support role shapes the digital strategy for key processes. EG: Accounts Receivables, Customer experience, Customer Interactions/customer service, Collect, disputes, claims, cash, credit, trade promotions, pricing issue resolution, customer master data and AR regulatory requirements. The role could also include Order to deliver processes in order to integrate order to cash functions from end to end.
Important Industry Experience: CPG, Retail
In this role you will manage complex technology solutioning and implementation projects and be responsible for designing, solutioning, execution and effectiveness of the project.
Our clients—some of the world’s leading companies—operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation. We want you to be inspired to inspire our clients and people so you will also be expected to:
- As a recognised thought leader, leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to develop an innovative team culture and constantly explore opportunities for account development.
- Design and deliver end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement
- Drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) development within the expert community and DGEM deployment for your Client
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism
- Lead the development of new tools, PoV and methodologies individually and through networks (e.g. centres of excellence) and is able to coach others in subjects mastered
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture for clients, understanding emerging trends and disruptions
- Display a thorough understanding of Capgemini, the way we do business, the technologies involved and industry best practices, processes & procedures, levering this knowledge to consistently provide commercial and operational benefit to Capgemini and our clients
- Display a boldness in leadership and adaptability needed when delivering projects, motivating colleagues to perform to a high standard
- Be able to have senior level conversation with the client in the business context utilizing outcomes of the analysis performed
- Create a compelling vision and value proposition for clients (current and prospective) and influence key stakeholders to gain designed impact and results
- Have built-up a number of tools to facilitate at all levels and can facilitates groups of senior internal and/or client staff
- Drive own and team salability internally and externally with demonstrable experience for delivering sales of 0.5me
You will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Create and communicate a technology roadmap and vision, in collaboration with the Pillar Lead and SMES, to accelerate integrated operations and business outcomes for clients go to market activities relating to category and channel performance tracking, customer business plan execution, promotional and in store execution activities
- Have the ability to envision and craft a technology and automation plan and model for various clients that integrates customer development and promo execution plans with other supply chain, finance, data and analytics activities that would drive greater business outcomes and remove friction across the enterprise.
- Understands databases and technical application of business rules in order to solution and architect the right technology and automations to deliver on the pillar vision supporting collect and accounts receivables activities.
- Understands and is experienced with features, platforms, or requirements for accounts receivable collect functions, understands how to leverage data orchestration, artificial intelligence, insights and data to support a frictionless process design for integrated operations clients. Plays a critical role in working with other pillar IT support and design team to integrate process and drive technology synergy end to end. has awareness of industry leading platforms and automation
- Be recognized as an authority in your given area of expertise (internally and externally) in order that you can drive/support business development in our target markets
- Develop and maintain client relationships that can be leveraged to win business
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- Understand and track the market and potential clients business challenges
- Deliver complex presentations, leads discussion with senior management clients and influences senior clients to deliver impact and required outcomes
- Have excellent knowledge of technological products and solutions available on the market and has strong awareness of their strengths and weaknesses to drive the innovation of new products and processes
- Apply broad knowledge of latest technologies across multiple technology areas to ensure optimum solution
- Actively seeks new opportunities for the application of CG BluePrint and other Best in Class (BIC) Platform approaches components and the Automation Drive Suite
- Active participation in the product positioning (e.g. by attending and speaking at different conferences and events, publishing articles, etc.)
- Drive process improvement through strong domain knowledge and technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Encourage, support, and enable individuals, exploring new ways to engage them and help identify the greater contributions they can make to the business.
- Set and communicates vision, goals and objectives in an inspiring and motivational manner and ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable.
- Participate in or leads successful recruiting efforts, evaluating candidates against organization / project needs and position/role demands
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com