The job on offer
An exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing End User Services UK department supporting multiple high profile clients as part of the Capgemini portfolio. The role of Collaboration Engineer will be a forward thinking position, across a broad range of work tasks across Collaborative Systems/Applications, Standard Operating Environments using standard support Toolsets, Capgemini processes and managing the Enterprise Systems
• Undertaking performance monitoring, tuning, fault diagnosis, incident and request resolution.
• Support and manage scheduling of Project work tasks and liaise with Project Managers to achieve planned deliverables.
• Undertake Problem Management tasks.
• Able to coordinate incident, problem and requests queues, involving other team resources as required.
• Troubleshoot and support SOE to achieve BAU SLA commitments.
• Collaborative Applications build and configuration as per LLD.
• Produce working documentation re Toolset or service configuration.
• Involvement in new IT Infrastructure projects.
• Expected to work a reasonable amount of overtime to cover outage slots.
Email System including:
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2016.
• ClearSwift SMTP Secure Gateways.
• DeepSecure MailGuard.
Lync/Skype for Business including:
• Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015/2019
• Skype Federation.
• Ribbon SBC Gateways/Call Routing/PSTN.
• Phone handset management and configuration.
Enterprise Smart Device (i.e. Blackberry UEM, Android) System.
Clearswift Secure Web Gateway (Web proxy)
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com