A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Cognos Tech Lead -Onsite
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
• Minimum of six years of experience with Business Intelligence, Cognos and database technologies.
• Advanced report development skills including strong understanding of the Cognos 8.x and 10.x toolset, including Query Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio and Framework Manager.
• Experience with Framework Manager Dimensional Modeling, Transformer cube, Design and Development
• Ability to Create ad hoc reports for internal Business Intelligence team and external customers.
• Strong verbal written and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with analysts, physicians, and business staff throughout all levels of the organization; ability to clearly communicate complex business problems and technical solutions.
• Extensive experience in the use of analytics including analytic applications, databases, and data access/programming tools such as Cognos and SAS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports.
• Should have hands-on experience working on full development life cycle within IBM Cognos Analytics solution stack from developing business requirements to QA and production deployment
• Prior experience delivering complete Business Intelligence solutions in large organizations.
• Highly efficient in coordinating with project managers, participating in project planning and leading development teams using agile methodologies delivering successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources.
• Should be able to collaborate with IT teams on any issues involving architecture and design of data repositories, including development of new tables and Cognos frameworks.
• Strong understanding of relational databases, SQL optimization skills, and OLAP tools
• Strong understanding of Data Warehouse (DW) Schema, Querying and programming for data analytics
• Strong experience monitoring and tuning queries and data loads
• Knowledge of IBM OpenPages is preferred and a plus.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-