Overview of the role
You will be joining the UK ASE team made up of 50 highly skilled individuals, co-located in two bespoke designed locations in London and Telford as well as offering a well establish remote delivery offering. The ASE is a unique place within Capgemini that works with clients to help them solve complex business problems. We support Capgemini’s most important sales and delivery priorities through designing and delivering collaborative interventions that are focused on driving business outcomes. From creating enriching engagements through visual and audio stimulus, to facilitation of large groups of people from the front and back of the room, the UK ASE team each bring a variety of skills that cover the facilitation spectrum. Collaborative methodologies such as Design Thinking, Systems Thinking and principles of co-creation are central to the way we work… it’s ok if you’re not familiar with these methodologies, we believe that discovering you don’t know something is the first step to knowing it.
Why this role
Using your creative thinking, design thinking and visual communication skills you will be co-designing transformational workshops to deliver business outcomes. To enable this, you will learn and deliver through a variety of roles that are required to run a successful event. All of these activities are equally important whether delivering in person or digital through our remote offer:
- Designing and setting a collaborative workspace to maximise productivity (digitally or physically)
- Selecting and staging the most impactful audio stimulus to create the right energy and environment for an event
- Ensuring the right information is showcased in a way which meets a variety of learning styles
- Drafting assignments by developing key questions that will drive the work done by participants
- Creating work products that co-ordinate event outputs and enable the work to live
- Capturing the essence and content of conversations to enable insights to be recorded
As a Co-Designer with a Graphics Specialism, you will also focus on:
- Working with clients to design and create digital visual products that tell a compelling story and bring ideas to life. Products could include Rich Pictures, Infographics, Illustrations or Animations. Products could support, for example, sales campaigns, client conversations or direct work with a client.
- Graphic facilitation or live scribing: capturing the key messages, themes and experience of a conversation or engagement in real-time using a mixture of words, imagery and design to enable a group to engage with the content in a different way
- Generate ideas, storyboards and product concepts that can help communicate, reframe, or visualise complex themes, ideas and messages
Innovation and collaboration will be at the heart of everything you do. Every engagement you’re involved in will be different and delivered with a varying team of highly motivated and effective Co-Designers and Facilitators. Your days will be fast paced, requiring you to work closely with colleagues and clients to support the delivery of collaborative events and design projects that have a lasting business impact. There is an expectation that you will learn and contribute to all areas required to successfully run an event, and gain a detailed and insightful understanding of the ASE methodology used to facilitate problem solving.
The ASE is self-sustaining, so everyone has a part to play in continuing the internal development of the ASE venture, our people and the broader Capgemini group. It’s up to all of us to help shape best practice and enable continuous improvement within the ASE team.
Each of our Co-Designers has a uniquely valuable skillset. We’re looking for you to demonstrate:
- A willingness to think and work differently
- A creative, innovative and inquisitive approach to work
- Excellent listening, team working and communication skills. A self-motivated and collaborative individual
- An ability to work quickly in a changing environment, ensuring tight time schedules and deadlines are met to an appropriate standard
- Flexibility to travel and work extended hours when required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Illustration and/or graphic design skills, with some knowledge of animation or video production
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Please also let us know if you have an interest or experience in:
- Animation (2D, 3D, Motion Graphics)
- Video production and/or photography
What we’ll offer you
We strongly believe that everybody’s career path is different. We will proactively support your professional development and career progression – including opportunities to grow your capability and deliver. We work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit (we’ve invented our own game!), and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organisation, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm