Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
Main purpose of the role:
The role as CPRD Cluster Head is focused on growing revenue and profitability while building trusted client relationships for Capgemini’s cloud infrastructure business in Sweden. In this role you will be reporting to Head of CIS Region and will have dual responsibility – Head of CPRD Cluster and CIS Account Manager for one of our largest accounts within CPRD. Preferred location is Malmö.
You are accountable for sales and delivery of contracts, strengthening, growing and advancing relationships and business within a portfolio of accounts in Sweden. You will infuse vision and strategic directions on the Go-To-Market (GTM), improving market share and market presence, building and strengthening Capgemini’s partnership with clients, partners, advisors and analysts and demonstrating significant achievement in the company’s strategic goals.
More about the role:
Developing and implementing the strategic plan and building C-level relationships, you are responsible for profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction for the CIS business; you do this in cooperation with cross-discipline, onshore and offshore colleagues. You build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, develop winning proposals with the CIS organization, negotiate and close deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You ensure end-to-end delivery and solutions to optimize the client’s chance of success.
- Be an active member of the CIS Management Team
- Executive level of accountability for growth, delivery performance and financial metrics
- Develop and implement strategic account plans, yourself and/or working with Account Managers and Head of Sales
- Rigorous focus on pipeline evolution and management
- Tracking and management of Risks & Opportunities
- Report and analyze metrics to manage economics through M-Reviews, profit and loss statements, sales reports and forecast
- Work with business development on innovative ideas to propose to clients aligned to both current and future business needs and industry evolution
- End-to-end delivery of services aligned with contractual requirements
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers within the client organization
- Participate in designing and pricing the solutions to customers
- Oversee the delivery of services for multiple clients in Sweden
- Collaborate with leadership teams of Capgemini’s Market Units to develop or expand the Cloud Infra footprint in new and existing clients.
- Solid reputation in the IT industry as a respected executive in Cloud Infrastructure Services in the market
- Track record of successfully working in a matrixed and global multi line of business company with a global operating model where sales and delivery are functionally separated
- Bright and energetic leader internally with exceptional client gravitas and a hunger for winning
- Passionate and strategic thinker leading from the front in managing a business consisting of multiple large, complex customers with an annual contract value of over 50m euros
- Very strong commercially, with a successful track record of profitability and growth. Disciplined financial execution with reliable forecasting and risk/opportunity management
- Ability to understand and manage complex contracts and compliance
- Proven ability to set and execute strategy; defining and iterating sector value propositions
- Very familiar with the cloud and cyber security business
- Fluent in English and a strong command in Swedish, both verbal and written
As a person:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you can influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of growth and service excellence through direct client relationships.
You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client, market unit and team respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement while demonstrating flexibility and political agility.