Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′. We’re also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
As a CloudSense Specialist, you will work alongside a team of talent Salesforce technical specialist and be the CloudSense SME within the team. In this role you’ll be:
- Utilising your core consulting skills alongside your Salesforce.com and CloudSense technical competency and enterprise implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
- Creating enterprise technical designs, utilising best practices across both platforms.
- Designing, coding and carrying out integration testing on Salesforce and CloudSense solutions.
- Working autonomously, as you will be working with little supervision.
- Analysing business requirements to design and help implement excellent CloudSense solutions for clients.
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team on CloudSense related enquiries.
Most importantly about you:
We’re looking for individuals who love being challenged and can build lasting relationships with clients. You will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Demonstrated proven extensive knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organisations.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related areas, coupled with 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com architecture, Apex, Visual Force, Triggers and Classes.
- Cloudsense – 18 months experience minimum is required
- Certification(s) – Platform Developer I or II is highly desirable
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
What we’re offering
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. We could add something in here to personalise it more for Salesforce, talk about business funded training for salesforce certifications, competitions to attend Dreamworld in San Francisco, anything else?
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment