We are looking for Cloud Architects and Specialists
based in Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich or Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland – Cloud Practice is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of specialists, architects and project managers that will enable us to scale up our footprint and support our customers with the most appropriate solutions. As part of our Practice, you will take on new challenges and learn a lot about the future of technology.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Advise and support our customers in their cloud transformation, rationalization and optimization
- Design and implement hybrid cloud solutions, with business and IT stakeholders
- Collaborate with the key technology partners and providers in the cloud area
- Encompass applications portfolio as well as infrastructure in migration journeys
- Ensure the necessary levels of security in cloud environments
- Manage and contribute to complex programs with multiple parties
- Learn about architecture methodology and migration tools of our Group
- Grow your cloud skills and understanding of future IT standards
- Become familiar with Capgemini collaborative experience and approach in working with customers
What we expect from you
- Proven experience in IT including more than 5 years in the implementation of cloud solutions (private, public and hybrid)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Azure, AWS and GCP solutions (certifications are a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to coordinate actors within different teams (management, business and IT)
- Solid experience in strengthening security of cloud environments
- Experience in data management and architecture (TOGAF certification is a plus)
- Strong experience in cloud solutions deployment and governance
- Proficiency in English, German and/or French
- Demonstrated experience in IT infrastructure (networks, data centers, customer services)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich, Basel
Take your chance and apply!