Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Remote work possible form Poland only
What do you need to start?
- Strong solution architecture background with expertise in Infrastructure and Applications.
- Focus on architecting Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions, producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in a cloud environment adhering to DR and availability recommended practices.
- A deep understanding of AWS/Azure platform features, capabilities and how to optimise these for an engagement.
- Can quickly assess technical feasibility and develop proposals in line with customer requirements
- Knowledge of data centre strategy, outsourcing capacity, utilization, disaster recovery, and migration & consolidation and best practices.
- Strong infrastructure experience such as virtualization technologies, operating systems, platform migration, data management and networking.
- Expertise in pricing Public Cloud Services
- Understanding and input into contractual documents
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide top level business and technology presales support across Capgemini
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Client contact on IT Management level
- Sets direction for solution area, within overall Solution direction and challenges of P&C Cloud deliverables, incl. technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing on components (OLA);
What your development path can look like?
Cloud Solution Director,Cloud Chapter Lead, Global Cloud stream owner
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. As the solution architects you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.