About the Team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.
About the role
You will be considered a subject matter expert in Data Management and Architecture. Your role will see you working across complex businesses, reengineering development projects to solve organizational problems through innovative IT solutions. You will play a pivotal role in influencing team members and act as a knowledge source. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Work within the Reporting and Analytics programs and Data Modelling, Master Data Management and Data Quality Management activities.
- Deliver cloud platform architecture documents detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support the overall application architecture; socialize and review with software, database, and testing engineers for acceptance.
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion. Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality.
- Solution development/design, coordinating between onsite-offshore team and overall delivery management.
- Conceptualize and transform business requirements into logical and physical integration architectures.
- Involve in creating project plans, effort estimation and resource requirements for the scope of work.
To be successful in this unique and challenging position you should have the following:
- Understanding of the software development life cycle processes, experience of working in a large-scale program and complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes)
- Proven background in large scale data management solutions including Solution Architecture, Data Modelling, EDW, BI, MDM and DQ areas.
- Proven background in the design and implementation of cloud platform architecture
- Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
- Understands and leverages enterprise architecture principles for cross-functional purposes
- Participates in products roadmap planning, recommending technologies and solutions
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique