Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location – NJ, Bridgewater
• The person who is responsible for the end to end cloud solution and commissions others to deliver the project and champions the cause throughout the project
• They will normally be a senior member of resource with a relevant area of responsibility that will be affected by the outcome of the project
• Should have 8 12 years of experience in Data Management and specialized in Analytical data warehouse
• Acts as solution owner of the project Is accountable for the delivery of planned benefits associated with the project
• Ensures resolution of issues escalated by the Project Manager or the Project Board Makes key solution commercial decisions for the project
• Assures availability of essential project resources Leads the Project Steering Group Ultimate authority and responsibility for the project solution Owner for asset or framework creation
• Should be able to provide solutioning for modernize end to end cloud warehouse implementation
• Should be able to suggest cloud or hybrid cloud solutioning 2 years of Hands on with Snowflake cloud warehouse
• Experience in Snowflake Internal External Staging and Loading options Deep exposure in Snowflake features
• Experience in writing SnowSQL
• Experience writing ETL routines for Snowflake in Python or Scala or with ETL tool
• Experience in Implementation and leading end to end projects AWS or Azure or GCP Platform deep knowledge Experience in Data ingestion to Snowflake from CSV JSON Parquet Avro etc format Involved Building massive scale high quality implementation
• Should have Strong analytical and problem solving skills and should Provide guidance to teams
• Extensive experience architecting designing and migrating workloads to Cloud environment or Platform upgradations
• Should interview technical and business SME on current state of information structures and identified challenges that need to be addressed
• Experience in Estimation sizing database and schema designs
• Hands on various operating systems such as Windows UNIX Red Hat Linux and Solaris Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.