- Being a Cloud Security Consultant he/ she need to be conducting 3rd party information securityrisk assessments, negotiating our security contract terms into contracts, managing that portfolioof Third parties they have reviewed including entities who have not met requirements and serving as the subject matter expert in assisting adoption and execution of Third Party securityrisk processes within the clients holistically.
- Participate in assessment of Third-party SaaS, IaaS and PaaS security risk, develop mitigation plans and partner with internal stakeholders to manage non-compliances.
- Help ensure strong oversight of all Third-Party SaaS, IaaS and PaaS security risks in your portfolio and provide stakeholders and business partners visibility of existing and emerging risks.
- Prepare and complete security risk assessments and assist with policy, regulatory and accreditation audit preparation.
- Drive towards a common and consistent Third-Party SaaS, IaaS and PaaS security risk management program to effectively manage the client’s risk as introduced by the hosting or handling or direct connectivity by a third party to the client in accordance with the clients information security policy and Regulatory requirements.
- Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Container Security