Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge on security concepts (data, network and cloud security)
- Knowledge and/or experience of cloud security provider solutions, e.g. AWS security solutions, Azure security solutions, GCP security solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English
- German language is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance framework
- Relevant cloud security certifications are a plus
What duties will help you grow?
Cloud Security Engineer during the project will as required:
- provide hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure systems in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- build controls in AWS, Azure and/or GCP that enforce the security baseline
- assist in the development of security requirements
- build automation to actively audit the infrastructure for security misconfigurations of AWS, Azure or GCP as well as work with third parties to implement and integrate Cloud Security solutions
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).