An overview of the role
This is an excellent role for candidates who have a background in Cybersecurity and a bias towards Cloud and who want to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing practice. Our Cloud Security Specialists will share their knowledge and support your development and growth within cloud security domain.
You will be in a technical, client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Cloud migration or security improvements to existing or expanding cloud adoption.
We’ll give you the support need to develop as a Cloud Security Consultant and your work with us will span one or more of the following areas:
- Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud-based systems.
- Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage.
- Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
- Identifying, recommending and coordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
You will be comfortable working alone (in time) or as part of a team where you will use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Security, configuration and deployment models for “as a service” systems.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms.
- Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
- Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
- Secure software development.
- Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
Why Capgemini is unique
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini’s unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform ‘Next’ and our ‘Learning for all’ mindset.
At the Capgemini we offer opportunities to contribute to society, make a difference to the world and help Architects of Positive Futures. Through our sustainability framework Capgemini is at the cutting edge of helping organisations accelerate their net zero and wider sustainability ambitions.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion