Emails, documents and photos. Nowadays we work more and more in the Cloud and store a lot of information in it. But how secure is the Cloud anyway? And what risks come with it? It is the crucial questions that our clients ask. And you can answer them to that.
Your challenge as a Cloud Security Consultant
Organizations often face a major challenge when it comes to information security in the Cloud. After all, for many organizations it is often still quite new or even undiscovered piece of IT. In addition, the laws and regulations are becoming increasingly strict. As a Cloud Security Consultant, you support and advise organizations at both strategic and organizational level in securing their data. What you’re doing for this, among other things?
- You develop and monitor Cloud architectures at various levels;
You advise clients in the field of Cloud Security;
You guide Cloud deployments and migrations;
You create strategic visions around Cloud and Cloud security;
You help clients to be completely ‘in control’ in the field of Security.
Skills and Requirements:
Networks? No problem. You are happy to maintain contacts and also like to build new relationships. In addition, you are ambitious, you want nothing more than to be challenged and learn new things. And you certainly don’t have a problem thinking differently. What else do you bring?
- You have completed an HBO or WO course in the direction of IT. Think of technical business administration or administration, (Business) informatics, Information Science or Business Information Technology;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience within Cyber Security;
- You are in possession of one of the following security certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISM, CISA. Or you’re willing to get it;
- You may already have one of the following certifications: AWS Solutions Architect, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution, Google Professional Cloud Architect. Or you’re willing to get it;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.