Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills
- Strong and proven consulting behaviours
- Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least one industry sector
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
Nice to have:
- Experience of UK Government and providing advice and guidance in line with UK Government best practice is highly desirable.
- Experience of devising and implementing securing controls centred on the Cloud, Virtualisation, “Big Data”, SAP, SDN/SDDC or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
- Experience of designing and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions
- Experience of designing and implementing Data Loss Prevention solutions
- CESG Certified Professional – Senior IA Architect or above
- HMG Security vetting to “Security Cleared” level
What duties will help you grow?
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services:
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- GRC Automation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process
- Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- Enterprise and System Security Architecture
- ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
Information and Data
- Identity and Access Management Assurance
- Data Protection
- Application Security
Infrastructure and Technology
- Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
- Incident Response and Investigation Services
- Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
- Cloud Security
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).