• Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
• Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
• Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage.
• Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
• Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
• Security, configuration and deployment models for “as a service” systems.
• Experience of cloud platforms.
• Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
• Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
• Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
• Secure software development.
• Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
• Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Cloud Security Architect (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Container Security