Cloud Security Architect | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru
- Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
- Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage.
- Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
- Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
- Security, configuration and deployment models for “as a service” systems.
- Experience of cloud platforms.
- Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
- Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
- Secure software development.
- Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Cloud Security Architect (AWS, Azure, GCP)
June 8, 2021