Cloud Project Manager – 7 to 12 Years – Mumbai / Bangalore
Job Title:- Cloud Project Manager
Experience:- 7 to 12 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai / Bangalore
This role ensures that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements expressed in approved service requests. They are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organisation.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents;
- Ensure that project meets it’s deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
- Ensures project or service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all relevant parties;
- Ensures all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to Senior Project Manager, sponsor, and customer, as well as the PMO in accordance with the reporting standards, ensuring the project remains within scope;
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project. Reports regularly to the PMO and Senior Project Manager with regard to risks, and executes appropriate plans to contain them;
- Acts as escalation point for problems and complaints, and manages compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control;
- Monitor and manage resources (staff, suppliers, and hardware & software) in a cost effective manner, identify opportunities for cost reduction, and action cost reduction initiatives.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree;
- Excellent analytical & technical skills, Strong Leadership skills; planning and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation ,Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community;
- 8+ years of Experience in Infrastructure Project management,
- Experience with Project Management Tools like MS Projects and MS Office, PRINCE-II or PMI certifications preferred.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane