London, Woking, Aston, Bristol, Sale
Completely flexible and mobile to travel within the UK and globally, as required.
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
Pre-sales for Cloud & Edge project and consulting services, with a focus on cloud services, for verticals such as Banking, Consumer Services, Manufacturing etc.
What you’ll do
- Have responsibility for the appropriate Cloud & Edge Practice services targets.
- Define and implement a structured way of handling Services opportunities – client meeting/solution pitch/RFP response/RFI response/presentation etc.
- Work with the sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis.
- Take the lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions.
- Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers for the Northern Europe Cloud practice.
- Anchoring client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
- Conduct primary and secondary research; generate and qualify market analytics/research.
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
- Be recognized as one of the go to Cloud experts in the UK business.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience of selling and/or delivering complex cloud infrastructure projects, including large scale migration to public cloud (primary requirement).
- Detailed knowledge and experience of at least one major cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, Google or IBM) backed by vendor certification.
- Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct.
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience.
- Strong techno-commercial/business orientation and cost sensitive.
- Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
- Execute on assigned RFP/RFI/proposals/proposal sections and deliver a high-quality response in terms of content, formatting and value-adds.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.