Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
- An experienced Platform/DevOps Engineer or Consultant with proven thought technical implementations or administration
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions
And you have:
- Practical knowledge and experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar
- Practical knowledge and experience with managing production infrastructure using tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Knowledge and experience in container’s technology stack
- Scripting experience (optionally: Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Strong Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools
Then we would like to hear from you.
You will work with the teams and talented automaters /magicians to help us develop and manage the tools and infrastructure powering our flagship continuous validation products for automation infrastructure and operations. As a member of our Engineering DevOps Tech team you will be also responsible for constant evolution of our on-premis and cloud platforms, with using the tools for support continues integration and delivery stacks of infrastructure, and custom toolsets designed with the goals of making, deploying and scaling complex platform of software defined infrastructures.
We are currently creating and developing our own integrated cloud platform, a strategic project on a global scale. Capgemini Cloud Platform (CCP) is designed to support the crucial stages of every cloud journey, from build and migration, to managing application and infrastructure services in the new cloud environment, supported by extensive automation. It offers a trusted route to migrating traditional datacenters to the cloud and to developing innovative cloud-native solutions that drive digital transformation.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing