Primary Skill: Microsoft Azure Architect – Data & Analytics
(NOT Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect)
- Strong understanding of Azure environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with Hybrid model
- Strong Understanding of Azure Cloud Computing Fundamentals and Infrastructure Elements.
- At least 2 MS Azure project experience, one of it should be on Azure BigData Stack (HDinsight) that involves components like HDInsight (Pig, Hive, YARN, HBase), Spark – Scala, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DWH, Azure Blob
- Knowledge in Azure Power Shell scripting for deploying the Resources like Azure Storage, Hindsight cluster, Azure Data factory.
- Knowledge in Advanced analytics tools like Azure Machine Learning, Event Hubs and Azure Stream Analytics
- Advantage on Data Visualization tools PowerBI
- Comfortable doing feasibility analysis for any MS Bigdata UseCase.
- Open for Travel across countries for any client interaction
- Able to design and validate solution architecture as per the Enterprise Architecture.
- Able to do any architecture/design reviews as per organization's Best Practices.
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Prior experience on Data-warehousing and Domain knowledge of Retail sector a plus