Remote work possible from Poland only
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
• An experienced Network Architect mastered at designing, developing and implementing large-scale enterprise networks or have an appropriate experience and would love to grow in that direction,
• A good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
• Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
• Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skills.
And you have:
• 3-5 years of experience of designing, implementation and maintenance complex network infrastructure.
• Advanced, working knowledge of routing, switching and security within LAN/WAN/DataCenter.
• Experience with latest generation of network technologies e.g. Software Define Networks such as Cisco ACI, SD-WAN, SD-Access, Fortinet SD-WAN, VMWare NSX-T/V or eager to develop intensively.
• Experience in Cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP or eager to develop intensively.
• Good working knowledge of automation concepts and tooling by using Ansible, Python, JSON, APIs or eager to develop intensively.
• Experience with security products like Firewalls Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Tufin, Algosec.
Then we would like to hear from you.
The Network Architect is responsible for designing and implementation of data networks, including cloud networks. You will be the technical leader of network transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
As a member of center of excellence for this area you should be able to identify technology trends and address current and future technology needs.
- Designs, plans, implements and upgrades data communications networks using the latest technology.
- Assess networks topologies and configurations to find gaps, optimize existing network and figure out a way of transition.
- Cooperate with clients and stakeholders to satisfy parties and deliver solutions prepared for future growth.
- Provides transformations of network infrastructures, including migrations to Public and Private Clouds.
- Prepares, evaluates and updates sets of tolls and frameworks for the network area.
- Acts as 3rd level support and assists network engineers with problems, incidents and changes.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions. They are concerned about the combination of complex IT systems and interaction between them. By using strong problem-solving skills create and use valuable frameworks and conceptual models.
As the researchers of new, hot technologies evaluate them and provide recommendations to the management.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing