What will you be doing
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for a Cloud Native Developer. You will be part of our squad that on a daily base develops new killer apps for our financial customers. You will have a complete playground/garage at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer use stories. This is where you can really bring live to your hackathon prototype babies that just needed a little more TLC.
• Experience in developing cloud based applications over platforms like Azure / AWS/ Open-stack/Cloud Foundry
• Experience in REST Services and HTTP over REST
• Experience with emerging PaaS solutions
• Previous experience with Cloud Foundry PaaS system is a plus
• Prior experience migrating traditional applications to cloud platforms
• Experience with emerging open standards such as OpenStack, Puppet, Docker etc…
• Experience with JEE technology platforms
• Development background is a must
• WebSphere Application Servers v7.x, v8.x, Liberty JBoss EAP 5.x, 6.x
• Experience with Open Technology runtimes and components Node.js, Spring Boot, Python, etc.
• Sr. level backend Java Development experience: Java, Spring Hibernate
• Strong agile background with good knowledge around best practices
• A contract of indefinite duration
• Excellent facilities for flexible working
• A pension contribution
• A year-end bonus
• 26 days of paid leave
• A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Pieter Eyck via email@example.comApply now